Career Opportunity – CNC / Lathe Operator
Advantage Machining – Hamilton, ON
Advantage Machining is growing… and we are in need of an experienced Setup / Operator.
We offer an excellent benefits package, job security and the opportunity for growth.
- Interprets drawings, measure and verify all dimensions as per drawing requirements.
- Review the sequence of operations and setup requirements.
- Communicate with programmers on effectively producing good quality parts to print.
- Set up and operate computer numerically controlled (CNC) or manual mills and lathes.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Always focused on health and safety.
- Able to work overtime as required to maintain production schedules.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a CNC Setup operator.
- Manual machining experience an asset.
- Experience on CNC vertical machining center and asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour