Top Things to Consider When Selecting A Machine Shop
The right machine shop strives to build genuine, long-term partnerships with customers, by complying with a high standard of ethics, capabilities, services, production planning and the latest in custom part manufacturing innovation.
Questions to Ask
- What are the shops capabilities?
- What services does the machine shop offer?
- How long has the machine shop been in business?
- Envision the ease of collaboration
- What distinguishes this machine shop
Advantage Machining – Machine Shop Capabilities and Services
Advantage offers a wide variety of services and capabilities to ensure highest quality craftsmanship at competitive rates
- We specialize in
- general machining
- custom machine building
- CNC turning up to 4” through bore and 80” between centers
- Special heat and surface treatments available as well as 3D printing
- Capability to interpret drawings and provide quotes on-demand
- Stay current when it comes to the technology within the manufacturing industry
- State-of-the-art equipment to run production jobs of small to medium quantities
- Committed to continual process improvements – optimization of productivity, delivery times and customer satisfaction
Advantages’ engineering solutions are the product of high precision mechanical components having been tested to produce custom machining and quality parts that align with customer specifications.
Custom Part Manufacturing
We believe in improving machine performance and excel at streamlining manufacturing.
We love taking standard parts and transforming or tweaking them so out customers don’t have to settle for shelf products. It is more than just making parts fits. Our practical recommendations, help with quicker porotype developments, better product functionality, ready access to quality materials and the foresight to avoid common design pit falls.
Extensive Production Planning
Extensive Production Planning is the brain behind our impressive custom part manufacturing process.
Production Planning Strategies
- No mass production; to avoid overloading and meet promised deadlines
- Offer flexible high-grade or less expensive grades for cost effective solutions to fit your specifications
- On-site machining specialists – reliable, professional and industry leading
- Superb track record in meeting delivery dates
- Minimal inventory investments, product rate changes, work-force levels
- Maximal equipment/plan utilization and customer service
Our 13 years of experience have put a high standard in place to create quality products that are ready on-time, and on-budget.